We ensure the very best in insurance services for our clients. We meet our clients' insurance needs through effective communications.
Ann A. Geisler established Southern Cross Insurance Solutions in 2013, having also co-founded its predecessor agency in 1994. Today, Ann and the expert personnel of Southern Cross continue to meet their clients’ business insurance needs across the U.S. The firm manages state-of-the-art software for all of its communications, accounting and database analysis to ensure excellent client service. Southern Cross always demonstrates how to go the extra mile for all of its treasured clients.
What kind of coverage does The Midwife Plan offer?
Southern Cross Insurance pioneered The Midwife Plan, which offers important insurance coverage for midwives and birth centers, including:
- Claims made for professional and premises general liability
- Duty to defend
- Includes employees, contractors, students and medical directors
- Substitute midwives are included at no additional charge
- Includes home birth, birth center birth & hospital birth
- VBAC coverage included for birth center birth & hospital birth
- Free extended reporting endorsement for death, retirement, or permanent disability
- License investigation / disciplinary expenses
- Wrongful acts taking place within the 50 U.S. States or D.C.
- Punitive damages coverage where insurable
- Supplemental payments coverage for lost wages to attend trials / hearings in defense of a claim
- Our own midwifery advisory board oversees underwriting
- Research and development funded by AABC, ACNM, NACPM, MANA, and numerous other professional and industry experts
- Risk Management / Claims Toll Free “Hotline”
- Monthly payment plan as low as 10% down payment
- Sponsored by A+ rated insurance companies
- Download, print, complete, and sign this FILLABLE-FORM APPLICATION. Email to:
- If email submission is inaccessible or burdensome, applicants can download, print, complete, and sign this STANDARD APPLICATION (new and renewal business) and fax to (407) 985-3556 or mail it to:
Southern Cross Insurance Solutions
ATTN: Ann Geisler
P.O. Box 568428
Orlando, FL 32856
We're a company who loves our clients!
At Southern Cross Insurance, we always strive to exchange ideas with our clients in order to identify and develop appropriate transfer-of-loss exposures using risk management and best-practice insurance techniques. We pride ourselves on providing right-sized insurance policies for fair premiums to protect our clients’ identified exposures. We attract and maintain the highest caliber of quality employees, and collectively, we have become industry specialists in our target market areas. We selectively partner with exceptional companies to provide our clients with the coverages necessary to protect their businesses.
Get a free quote to create your desired insurance.
Southern Cross Insurance gives you better coverage quickly and affordably, with turnaround time to meet your needs.
We know your business. We solve your need for coverage.
We LOVE The Midwife Plan!
serving more moms
in every state in the USA!
I highly recommend Ann Geisler for malpractice insurance for providers and birth centers. Her plans are specifically geared to birth center practices both large and small. Ann has been answering questions about the various plans and what would best suit our practice. She has been readily accessible and prompt with quotes and other business-related issues. As a member of AABC, I encourage the organization to designate Ann Geisler as an endorsed affiliate.
We have worked with Ann Geisler for more than a decade to find the best malpractice insurance options for the midwives of the Northern New Mexico Birth Center. Ann is an expert in insurance issues. She is thorough, honest, hard working, and has always searched for the best deal for our dollar. I trust her judgement 100%.I recommend Ann without reservation to be the endorsed affiliate for malpractice insurance for AABC members.
See our friend, Ann Geisler, for all your midwifery insurance needs. She is a true friend to midwives.
Thanks for everything, Ann. It has been such a pleasure to work with you. Your personal guidance and attention have been so helpful and reassuring to Cathy Badeaux and me.
As a Florida licensed midwife and birth center owner, I have had malpractice insurance through Ann Geisler since the mid-1990s; I would trust no one else!